|Father lights the firecracker while mom and son stand back|
We all want to have safe Diwali. It is true that lot of people love to burst crackers on this holy festival, but if precautions are not taken, it can result into any mishap. So explore an article that guides you about certain precautions while bursting crackers to enjoy SAFE DIWALI!
1. Before bursting crackers, make sure they are placed in open grounds and there are no inflammatory or combustible objects nearby. Keep 2 bucket full of water handy along with first aid kit. Dump all the waste as well as the burned crackers in one bucket. In case of any fire or mishap, pour water from bucket to control the flames.
2. Always make use of incense stick or along firewood branch or candle to light up the crackers. Make sure you maintain good distance between you and crackers. In any case, avoid using lighters or matchsticks for burning crackers as they have open flames and can prove dangerous.
3. Buy crackers only from license and reliable crackers seller to ensure full safety. If you plan to burn any new variety of cracker, make sure you read the instruction first written at the back of the packet.
4. When bursting crackers like rockets; avoid facing any open window, door or any open building gate. Remember if rocket zoom in the, it may cause fire accidents.
5. Always remember if crackers takes time to ignite, do not keep in trying to burst them. Move away immediately and throw some water to diffuse them.